My Mother's Evening Prayer - Song and Lyrics by Bud Green, Charlie Pierce and Al Dubin
BROWSE AND LISTEN TO MORE VINTAGE MUSIC BY THE LINKS BELOW
1800s Music 1900s Music 1910s Music 1920s Music
VINTAGE HOLIDAY MUSIC
Vintage Christmas Music
My Mother's Evening Prayer
By Bud Green, Charlie Pierce and Al Dubin
M. Witmark and Sons
7 Witmark Building
For every heart that wanders from home, A prayer is said each night And though there's danger where you may roam That prayer will lead you right. I've wandered far from mother's knee No harm can come to me.
I seem to see her heavenly smile, At every winding lane And as I roam I know all the while Her prayers are not in vain. Though darkened shadows seem to fall, Sunshine will follow all.
Fortune smiles on, sorrows are gone, Clouds never pass my way. Burdens are light, both day and night No matter where I wander. Some magic charm keeps me from harm, And always holds me there. I have banished my fears For I know God hears My mother's evening prayer.
CLICK HERE TO PLAY THIS SONG
- Vintage Christmas Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Christmas Web Sites for your enjoyment.
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Halloween Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Halloween Web Sites for your enjoyment.
LISTEN TO 1920s AND 1930s MUSIC ONLINE
- online radio show that features music of the 1920s and 1930s.
The Big Broadcast
- Rich Conaty plays all the great music from the 1920s and 1930s every Sunday night 8:00 PM EST. through Midnight.
Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks
- performs Jazz and Pop music of the 1920s and 1930s.
Vintage Sound Recordings
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Sound Recordings made from antique phonograph players, wax cyclinder record players and 78 RPM records.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHEN NEW SONGS ARE ADDED TO OUR WEB SITE?
If so, then click here to send us an email with your name and email address and we will add you to our mailing list.