Louisiana - Song and Lyrics by Arthur Freed and Oliver G. Wallace
BROWSE AND LISTEN TO MORE VINTAGE MUSIC BY THE LINKS BELOW
1800s Music 1900s Music 1910s Music 1920s Music
VINTAGE HOLIDAY MUSIC
Vintage Christmas Music
Lyrics by Arthur Freed
Music by Oliver G. Wallace
Sherman, Clay and Co.
Each time I hear a robin sining, I picture fields of sugar cane Louisiana land of sunshine, I long to be there once again
Down in an old moss covered cottage, That's where I always long to be There is no palace could replace it, For it is home sweet home to me
Louisiana, Memry of the olden ways My old sweetheart In those good old barefoot days Blue skies and Blue eyes That is all I seem to see Louisiana, I can hear your message to me.
CLICK HERE TO PLAY THIS SONG
- Vintage Christmas Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Christmas Web Sites for your enjoyment.
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Halloween Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Halloween Web Sites for your enjoyment.
LISTEN TO 1920s AND 1930s MUSIC ONLINE
- online radio show that features music of the 1920s and 1930s.
The Big Broadcast
- Rich Conaty plays all the great music from the 1920s and 1930s every Sunday night 8:00 PM EST. through Midnight.
Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks
- performs Jazz and Pop music of the 1920s and 1930s.
Vintage Sound Recordings
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Sound Recordings made from antique phonograph players, wax cyclinder record players and 78 RPM records.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHEN NEW SONGS ARE ADDED TO OUR WEB SITE?
If so, then click here to send us an email with your name and email address and we will add you to our mailing list.