I Want Someone To Call Me Dearie - Song and Lyrics by Roy L. Burtch
BROWSE AND LISTEN TO MORE VINTAGE MUSIC BY THE LINKS BELOW
1800s Music 1900s Music 1910s Music 1920s Music
VINTAGE HOLIDAY MUSIC
Vintage Christmas Music
I Want Someone To Call Me Dearie
Words and Music by Roy L. Burtch
Halcyon Pub. Co.
My story old, but often told, how Adam first married Eve. So since
then, both girls and men, are happy as can be. Now I've been looking
all around, I'd like to see who can be found. I'm in line, if I can find,
just one, just one, To keep this heart of mine.
I had a dream, the other night, how I wish it would come true. I had
found, the one I loved, my search on earth was thro'. We had a
cozy winter flat, a summer home, and all like that. Do tell me,
someone you know, just one, just one, Right to your friend I'll go.
I want someone to call me dearie, In the town where I live and stay
There would be no lonesome hours, in this little world of ours;
We'd love and help each other day by day A goodnight kiss what
joy and bliss For wealth I do not care I want someone to call me
dearie A happy home to share.
CLICK HERE TO PLAY THIS SONG
- Vintage Christmas Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Christmas Web Sites for your enjoyment.
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Halloween Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Halloween Web Sites for your enjoyment.
LISTEN TO 1920s AND 1930s MUSIC ONLINE
- online radio show that features music of the 1920s and 1930s.
The Big Broadcast
- Rich Conaty plays all the great music from the 1920s and 1930s every Sunday night 8:00 PM EST. through Midnight.
Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks
- performs Jazz and Pop music of the 1920s and 1930s.
Vintage Sound Recordings
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Sound Recordings made from antique phonograph players, wax cyclinder record players and 78 RPM records.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHEN NEW SONGS ARE ADDED TO OUR WEB SITE?
If so, then click here to send us an email with your name and email address and we will add you to our mailing list.