Homesick - Song and Lyrics by Irving Berlin
BROWSE AND LISTEN TO MORE VINTAGE MUSIC BY THE LINKS BELOW
1800s Music 1900s Music 1910s Music 1920s Music
VINTAGE HOLIDAY MUSIC
Vintage Christmas Music
By Irving Berlin
Irving Berlin Inc.
I feel very blue, yes I do can't you tell, Worry quite a lot
'cause I'm not feeling well Friends have come to me, saying
"We can see, You need company," but I'm not lonely, I'm only
My poor heart will stop when I hop off the train, Such a happy
sould when I stroll down the lane I can't wait 'til then, to be
there again, In the twilight when the sun is setting I'm getting
Homesick, I know just what's the matter I'm Homesick that's
all, I see that cozy little shack and the little red school, Daddy on
the back of a funny old mule "God Bless our Home" on the wall
The fields of clover they seem to say "Why don't you come over,
pay us a call I miss the cows and the chickens and the apple tree
shady And there's that little old lady do you wonder why I'm
CLICK HERE TO PLAY THIS SONG
- Vintage Christmas Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Christmas Web Sites for your enjoyment.
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Halloween Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Halloween Web Sites for your enjoyment.
LISTEN TO 1920s AND 1930s MUSIC ONLINE
- online radio show that features music of the 1920s and 1930s.
The Big Broadcast
- Rich Conaty plays all the great music from the 1920s and 1930s every Sunday night 8:00 PM EST. through Midnight.
Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks
- performs Jazz and Pop music of the 1920s and 1930s.
Vintage Sound Recordings
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Sound Recordings made from antique phonograph players, wax cyclinder record players and 78 RPM records.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHEN NEW SONGS ARE ADDED TO OUR WEB SITE?
If so, then click here to send us an email with your name and email address and we will add you to our mailing list.